Monday, December 20, 2010

Sick.

Spencer is sick for the first time, today!

He slept quite a bit this morning, from 7 until nearly 11, before getting up and wanting to eat. When he did, he didn't eat much, and then... forcefully brought it all back up. It was a scary, scary mess as it kept spewing from his mouth and nose! After I got him calmed down (because it scared both of us), I gave him a little more, and rocked him until he slept. Then he slept another three hours before waking and wanting to eat just a little more. He hasn't had a messy diaper (just wet) since sometime yesterday.

I feel bad for the little guy. I've been periodically taking his temperature and that is staying normal with only decimals of variation, so that's assuring, but he's so sleepy and extra cuddly, and not eating nearly what he usually does. Makes his momma a little nervous!

On a happier note, he DID laugh at me again today when I was changing his diaper. I don't know what I said, but he had a cute little laugh for maybe a second, followed by super sleepy smiles.

Let's keep our fingers crossed (and pray if you do pray) that he doesn't get any sicker, and perks up by tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment