Saturday, February 12, 2011

Carrot Lou.




Spencer LOVES carrots! Last night, I decided that instead of staining a bib or his clothing, I would just put him in his bouncy chair in the buff (well, wearing a diaper) and feed him that way.

Naturally, I finished feeding him and he was orange from head to toe. So, I gave him his burp rag so he could help me clean himself off.

He thought it was hilarious.

Wendell also enjoyed watching me feed Spencer, and was not more than two feet away the entire time. Too bad I didn't give him any carrots, so I think he was a little downhearted at the end.

Until I went to get the camera, of course, and he was sniffing Spencer and licking his legs and stuff. Spencer thought that was really funny as well.


Anyway...

This morning, I brought Spencer into bed with me around 8 and nursed him there, and we both fell back asleep. I woke up to go to the bathroom and left him on the bed with a big teddy bear that Jake's mom gave me in 2002. I came back, and he was wide awake, talking to Lou!





Jus tkidding. I guess I figured it out. Now you can watch it either way?


Oh! And SJ held his bottle today! For fifteen minutes! He actually fell asleep holding it and eating! I was so proud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment