Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Big.... 2.

On Thursday, my darling, first-born baby boy turned two.

I know it's been quite a long time since I have updated Spencer's blog.   If you are my Facebook friend, you more than likely are bombarded with all sorts of Spencer (and Collin, his new little brother, born September 1) statuses and stories, so while I feel a little bad about neglecting his blog, I take solace in that fact.  It's been a hectic few months, introducing the new baby into our family, moving, and all sorts of other things.

Spencer is now 36 inches tall and 30-ish pounds.   He can count to ten, and partially to twenty, all by himself.  He can recite the entire alphabet by himself.  He can point out and name both numbers and letters when he sees them.  He knows red, orange, yellow, chartreuse, green, aqua, blue, purple, pink, black, gray, white and brown.   He knows circle, flower, star, heart, square, triangle, rectangle, moon, and oval.   He knows a ton of animals and their sounds.  He is learning words like crazy.   He's full of hugs and kisses, climbing and exploring, and of course, mischief.  He's an amazing boy that I am grateful for, every single day.   Yes, sometimes, I will admit, he drives me a little batty, but you'll have that.  


With that brief update, I will leave you with a few videos, taken on his birthday.





0 comments:

Post a Comment