Thursday, October 6, 2011

A short update with a few pictures.




I just feel like I should write a short update about Spencer's life and activities lately, although, I guess, there aren't any "developments" or anything of that nature to report.

Let's see.

Last weekend, Jake, Spencer, Wendell, and I packed up our things and headed to Jake's mom's house, or as Spencer will refer to it, Nana Mindy's. He had a good time, as far as we can tell! He enjoyed playing with Wendell and Jeb, getting kisses, and trying to pull to standing using them. He had supper, breakfast, and lunch with everyone, and did a really good job eating what we did! Mostly, anyway. We discovered he likes grapes and bacon!

He witnessed his first bonfire there as well, and was very entranced by it.


He also met a new friend, Morgan, daughter of my life-long friend, Miranda, and her husband, Brandon.
The other night in the bathtub, he was squatting in the water, and proceeded to stand all by himself in the middle of the tub, without using any assistance.
It freaked me out! It has only happened the one time, though.


He has also taken his bath-time splashing to a new level, as seen here.



He loves this video, by the way.

Today, he went to a funeral with me, and didn't even yell "uh-oh Nicole!" during the mass, like I was terrified he would.


Unfortunately, though, he's been a little bit crabby and restless lately. I am pretty sure he is getting a few more teeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment