Thursday, August 11, 2011

Adventures with my Aunties

Last week I went to the Butterfly House with: My Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Sam, and Auntie Allie. It was lots of fun! Mommy and Daddy each had a butterfly land on them!
Every night other than some Auntie Allie has been giving me bathes! she makes them so fun. Last night I decided that I needed to take the pink starfish out of the Tub and play with it because it tasted so good. other nights daddy has been giving me bathes. He likes to play guitar when I'm in there!I have been saying 'Uh oh' a lot lately... almost for everything. Next week Papa Web is going to take us to the zoo! I cannot wait I love it there! It is probably one of my favorite places because there are lots of animals!
I have 4 teeth now and one is named 'Howie' according to Auntie Allie. Howie is my biggest tooth.
I went to Cherry Berry with Mommy, Sam, Auntie Sam, and Auntie Allie. It was fun I got 4 plastic spoons and had 2 samples of frozen yogurt. Yummy. I had vanilla and strawberry because mom said no chocolate. They we very tasty. So today I had fun and tomorrow Auntie Allie is coming to work with Mommy and I!
Tonight we are watching "Fox and the Hound" so I can attempt to fall asleep. I had a bath before bed (as usual) and it was fun! Auntie Allie sang 'Oo-De-Lolly' to me. Except instead of 'Robin Hood and Little John' it was 'Spencer Jacob and his Mom'.
Tomorrow will be fun and I am looking forward to it... so goodbye for now.... keep reading my posts to see what I am up to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment